Checklist: Plan your post-season youth sports party
courtesy of Chick-fil-a.com
Become the MVP of party planning with these all-star planning tips.
Calling all No. 1 sideline fans, pre-game snack preppers and game-day chauffeurs – it’s time to celebrate your young athlete’s season of hard work (win or lose!) with a post-season sports celebration.
From offering inspiration for a meal that will make everyone happy to fun activities, this planning checklist will lead to a post-season party victory:
- Keep the high energy flowing by hosting your event at a venue with activities like an indoor playground, laser tag or go-cart track.
- Incorporate the team’s colors into the decorations and tablescape.
- Celebrate the team by using photos from the season, memorabilia from big wins or fun trips and other team-specific items as part of the décor.
- Plan your food options accordingly based on dietary needs, time of day and length of party:
- Find ways to incorporate the sport with creative menu names like “Slam Dunk Sliders” or “Ninth-Inning Nuggets.”
- Stock the table with tried-and-true pre-game snacks from fruits and vegetables to popcorn or pretzels.
- Chick-fil-A Party Trays are easy to share and even easier to clean up! From salads and fruit to sandwiches and cookies, our catering menu has something for everyone.
- Celebrate your all-stars with meaningful awards like most improved player, best team spirit, best leadership skills and more.
- Rally the team to honor the coach for a season of dedication with a thoughtful gift like a signed team photo frame.